Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical compani is looking for the position of HEOR Manager.
- Leads the implementation of a sustainable Patient Access strategy for unique portfolio at a local level.
- Collects and analyze data to generate insights for Patient Access submissions that jointly create value for customers, patients and company.
- Create insightful reports that translate the outputs of analysis of relevant data on pricing and reimbursement strategy of the company and competitor products into impactful business recommendations.
- Explore competitive opportunities on the basis of potential access solutions and innovative pricing schemes.
- Lead the local input to both global and local Pricing.
- Provide analytical rationale for Business Case.
- Maintain and update all relevant P&R tools and systems.
-Higher education (university degree) in related field: pharmacy, medicine, health economics /economics, health policy, outcomes research.
- 2 or more years of experience in Market Access and HEOR including pharmaceutical company, academia, pharmaceutical industry-related or working experience.