Accountable for supporting of LMS systems and ensuring brand and skills content through Learning Management Systems and other related interdependent systems to support all training channels. To deliver elearning training programs locally in line with Global and Regional strategy.
- Work closely with the Global and Regional team in activities to ensure optimal usage of L&D systems (WebTutor, My University, ILearn etc.) to support learning initiatives for customer-facing colleagues locally;
- Ensure that the technology, processes, guidelines, programs, tools and support are in place to provide on-demand and collaborative learning and development opportunities;
- Analyze and recommend time-effective, cost-effective new learning strategies and methods (e.g. eLearning, collaborative learning, mobile learning, virtual classroom, LMS etc.);
- Deliver and sustain eLearning training programmes locally – in partnership with the local business ensuring effective delivery standards with evaluation and communication of training outcomes to the business;
- Preparation, downloading and supporting of training materials and tests on corporate training systems. Organization of quarterly testing with the provision of results to the company's management;
- Have clear understanding of local business needs and requirements;
- Localise Training appropriately; validate translated materials where necessary and adapt programmes to meet local needs;
- Member of local SECCD Training Team and regional training team;
- Compliance and COE alignment with local legal practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master ‘s degree preferred;
- 3 + years of of supporting training delivery in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry;
- Computer literacy; understanding and experience of a range of software packages and applications;
- Experience of implementing training systems is required (on a regional or global level is a plus);
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering instructional programs of a scientific and technical nature is required;
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, alternative delivery methods (i.e., web-based, broadcast technologies);
- English: Intermediate and above.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Indicate the technical skills required and/or preferred, as applicable;
- Advanced level MS Office;
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, technical, and interpersonal communication skills are required;
- Position is located in Moscow Office. Flexible work hours.Requires business trips and weekend work in accordance of training schedule.