• Leads the brand / portfolio commercial strategy align to Global strategy and Personalised Healthcare (PHC) ambition,
• Lead and participate in relevant global initiatives to enhance cross-affiliate experience sharing and innovative projects developmentco-creating with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring customer needs are in the center of strategy
• Clearly defines Critical Success Factors and periodically evaluates results, incorporates learnings and adjusts strategies to ensure success.
• Develops meaningful alliances to different stakeholders within the country ecosystems,accelerating access and improving customer satisfaction and patients outcomes, ensuring sustainability while improving company reputation and strengthen value relationships.
• Leverage data and insights to build positive experiences for our customers by understanding their needs and insights, resulting in customer satisfaction and improved patient journey to our innovation
• Builds and manages the marketing budget; delivering marketing activity within the agreed budget
• Meets with cross functional leaders to co-create a strategic marketing plan
• Lead brand awareness and positioning campaigns.
• Orphan disease experience is highly preferred
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in field marketing, commercial and implementing integrated campaigns on a country level
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks and business partners (both internal and external partners); must be able to work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs
• Expert knowledge of marketing planning tools and strategies
• Proven track record of goals & metrics achievements
• The ability to plan, execute, and analyze an overall marketing strategy based on customer needs, data, insights and environmental changes
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influencing without authority
• Skilled at strategic thinking through innovative and future thinking
• Fluent English is a must (at least, B2 level)
• Marketing expertise, brand building, and project management
• Digital Marketing
• Environmental expertise (patient journey, healthcare system landscape, etc.)
• Analytic, strategic and agile thinking (being & doing)
• Innovative/ creative thinking
• Finance (P&L, financial analytics)
• Salary is discussed.
• Private Healthcare (Medical insurance).
• Providing a car.
• Payment for meals.
• Paid business trips expense.
• Training, trainings, professional development.
• Working in a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry