· Lead reimbursement submissions into federal reimbursement lists (EDL, EDP, etc.)
· Monitor and shape HC legislation changes that are relevant Janssen’s current and future portfolio:
o communication to the BU teams and other XFT for its implication to the Janssen portfolio.
o Shape the HC environment with proper representation of Janssen position in industry association (AIPM, Inpharma etc.)
· Lead tracking of multi-channel communication in Market Access function (MA events and digital platforms for HC administrators).
· Lead pricing function and project manager in MA multi-channel communication
· Leading and developing two direct subordinates.
· Lead development of value proposition and reimbursement strategies on the national level.
· Lead development and execution of federal reimbursement strategies, including but not limited to listing into Federal lists - EDL and EDP.
· Monitor HC and reimbursement landscape, HTA development, products, reports and policies to assess potential risk/opportunities for Janssen products. Assess and provide strategic recommendations to the business.
· Shape HC legislation though solid representation of Janssen position in the industry association paper and communications.
· Provide BU, Commercial and Business Development colleagues with counsel and strategic advice on market access, and reimbursement environment opportunities specific to the brands and competitive environment on short and middle term perspective in both business planning and on the regular basis with analytical updates on environmental change.
· Incorporate business analytics into the development of innovative strategies to gain and optimize public and private payer reimbursement.
· Track market access tactical plans with focus on market access events and provides regular updates to the appropriate Teams, lead federal projects for MA multi-channel communication.
· Responsible for managing the team budget for assigned indirect budget
· Develop and maintain partnerships with vendors to maximize working relationships.
· Assist with analyzing business development opportunities.
· Leading pricing function: developing pricing strategies at macro and micro levels in line with the business strategy, capturing price increase opportunities
· Managing 2 subordinates: 1 pricing manager and 1 MA project specialist.
· University degree in medicine, biology, pharmaceuticals, economics, engineer, mathematics, or other related fields.
· Additional education in Public Health, or Medicines or Pharmacy or Health Economics is a plus
· >3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical, related industry or payer organization
· Strong leadership skills:
o In engaging partner functions- In influencing affiliate management team
o In-depth knowledge about Russia healthcare system and MA decision making
· Customer network (Market Access decision makers and influencers)
· Successful track record in payer negotiation in achieving reimbursement and listing into EDL, EDP or other relevant lists
Knowledge and skills required:
· Profound knowledge of Russian HC legislation and reimbursement procedures.
· High level of learning agility
· Winning mentality, dynamic, innovative, customer focus and cross-functional team player
· English not less than upper intermediate level
Desirable/not obligatory experience and skills:
· Experience in PhE studies
· Experience in people management.