Our client, a large international top pharmaceutical company, is searching for a candidate for the Medical Manager role.
- To manage a team of Medical Advisors (4 subordinates);
- To provide medical and scientific support inside business unit (BU);
- To provide medical and scientific support to Scientific External Experts;
- Approval of medical / scientific, promotional and training materials/activities.
- Education: Medical University with postgraduate residency and post-graduate course (MD, PhD) – desirable;
- At least 3 years of medical department experience as Medical Advisor (Specialty Care) or at least 1 year as Medical Manager;
- Specialization and experience in Orphan Diseases – desirable. Specialization and experience in Specialty Care – mandatory;
- People management experience is an advantage;
- Work experience as equivalent role is an advantage;
- Deep knowledge in basic areas of medicine: diagnostics, treatment, overall patients’ management, ethics & regulation;
- Knowledge of advanced medical areas: pharmacotherapy, treatment guidelines, clinical research process and scientific communication;
- Solid understanding of GCP an industry code of practice;
- Deep understanding of medical environment and unmet medical needs in the country as well as Healthcare system;
- Good understanding of the commercial implication of the business;
- Fluent English.
- Working in a team of highly qualified professionals of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies;
- Opportunities for professional development and growth inside;
- Attractive salary and performance-based bonus;
- Life insurance and voluntary health insurance for employee and his/her children up to 18 y.o.;
- Well-developed corporate university.